Live Chat is a chat software that allows the users of a website or a private network to communicate with each other.
The software includes:
- Client application for Windows.
- Instant messaging server for FreeBSD, Linux, and Windows (VDS/VPS or dedicated server required).
- Custom client application: custom title/logo/skin, translatable interface, etc.
- Public & private chat, ads rotation, file transfers, etc.
- Audio/video in public & private chat.
- Admin system: global admins, room owners, room admins, registered users, guests; room/site-wide kick/mute, etc.
Note 1: you will need to edit Chat.ini file after installing client application
to connect to the proper test server (for more info, check the documentation).
Note 2: to avoid spam, some settings can't be edited on test servers.