The script reports the following errors:
- Broken links
- Invalid URLs, including URLs containing unencoded characters
- Missing or invalid mime, charset, title, description/keywords meta tags, canonical/prev/next links
- Bad encoding for UTF-8 webpages
The script checks for errors in the following locations:
- HTTP headers: Content-Type, Link, Location
- HTML tags: a, base, embed, iframe, img, input, link, meta, object, script, title
- URLs in CSS files
- URLs in Robots.txt files
- URLs in sitemaps
- The script is tested to index up to several millions URLs. If you plan to use the script on a larger website, please, contact us.
- Crawling rate is up to 5-15 URLs per second on a single-core CPU. NOTE: The default visit rate is set to 1 URL per second per project. You can increase visit rate if you are sure that it will not overload your server.
- Apache HTTP server. If you plan to use another HTTP server, please, contact us.
- PHP 5.3+
- PHP extensions: dom, mbstring, mysql
- MySQL database
- Click [view in separate window] link to open demo in a separate window.
- If there is an available instance of the script, you will be redirected to the installer.
- You can test all installation steps using the online demo, except uploading the script, editing MySQL access info, and configuring cron task. MySQL access info will be prepopulated.
- After 20 minutes the script may be reset to the original state if there are other visitors.
- The script will be available as a free online service soon. Please, check our website for more info.
- The old version of link checker is available for free