The script can be used to:
- Add search functionality to a static website.
- Search several websites from one place.
- Check website(s) for broken links and other SEO problems.
Searchable file types:
Errors reported by the script:
- Broken links
- Invalid URLs, including URLs containing unencoded characters
- Missing or invalid mime, charset, title, description/keywords meta tags, canonical/prev/next links
- Bad encoding for UTF-8 webpages
- The script is tested to index up to several millions URLs. If you plan to use the script on a larger website, please, contact us.
- Crawling rate is up to 5-15 URLs per second on a single-core CPU. NOTE: The default visit rate is set to 1 URL per second per project. You can increase visit rate if you are sure that it will not overload your server.
- Apache HTTP server. If you plan to use another HTTP server, please, contact us.
- PHP 5.3+
- PHP extensions: dom, mbstring, mysql
- MySQL database
- Click [view in separate window] link to open demo in a separate window.
- If there is an available instance of the script, you will be redirected to the installer.
- You can test all installation steps using the online demo, except uploading the script, editing MySQL access info, creating search page, and configuring cron task. MySQL access info will be prepopulated.
- After 20 minutes the script may be reset to the original state if there are other visitors.
Previous version of the script is available for free here. Free version is limited to 1000 URLs and requires credit link.